The Second Judicial Circuit Guardian ad Litem Program is hosting an event of interest to volunteer guardians ad litem.
Join us on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at our offices on Thomasville Road for Computer and Writing Clinic.
The course will provide tips and instruction for guardians ad litem including the following topics.
- Set up a GAL email address with a confidentiality signature
- Organize GAL electronic files
- Navigate through the robust GAL website
- Review the GAL visitation report
- Review the GAL report for court
- Use the internet to investigate and gather information
The event is free. You can download the event flyer and register with the event contact below.
Second Judicial Circuit Guardian ad Litem Program
Computer and Writing Clinic
Leon County Court Annex
1920 Thomasville Road, Suite 208, Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 6:00 PM–8:00 PM
- Event Contact