Wednesday, April 30, 2014
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and Second Judicial Circuit Guardian ad Litem Program are hosting a training of interest to volunteer guardians ad litem and staff.
Join us on Monday, April 28 and Wednesday, April 30, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at our offices on Thomasville Road for Child Sexual Exploitation Investigations.
Presented by FDLE Special Agent Terry Thomas, the training will provide information on the investigation of suspected child sexual abuse and exploitation.
- How do you know your child is being sexually abused or exploited?
- What are the signs and symptoms your child may display?
- What kind of questions should you ask?
- What can you do if you believe your child is being sexually abused or exploited?
- How can you advocate for your child during this difficult trauma?
The training is free. You can download the event flyer and register with the event contact below.
We hope to see you there!
Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the
Second Judicial Circuit Guardian ad Litem Program
Child Sexual Exploitation Investigations
Leon County Court Annex
1920 Thomasville Road, Suite 208, Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Monday, April 28, 2014, 6:00 PM–8:00 PM and
Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 6:00 PM–8:00 PM
- Event Contact