The Second Judicial Circuit Guardian ad Litem Program is hosting a training of interest to volunteer guardians ad litem.
Join us on Thursday, April 3, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at our offices for a Computer and Writing Clinic.
The course will provide tips and instruction for guardians ad litem including the following topics.
- Set up a GAL email address with a confidentiality signature
- Organize GAL electronic files
- Complete a GAL visitation report
- Develop a GAL report for court
- Use the internet to investigate and gather information
- Navigate through the robust GAL website
The training is free. You can download the event flyer and register with the event contact below.
We hope to see you there!
Second Judicial Circuit Guardian ad Litem Program
Computer and Writing Clinic
Leon County Court Annex
1920 Thomasville Road, Suite 208, Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Thursday, April 3, 2014, 6:00 PM–8:00 PM
- Event Contact