If the holiday season only whet your appetite for delicious confections like cookies and cupcakes, then we have great news for you!
Child Advocates II is still looking for bakers, sponsors and guests for their CAII Cupcakes and Cookies for Kids event on Saturday, February 8, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM at the Leon High School cafeteria.
With proceeds benefiting the Second Judicial Circuit Guardian ad Litem Program, CAII Cupcakes and Cookies for Kids is a friendly competition for amateur and professional bakers and an opportunity for the public to raise money for our program by sampling the various goods.
- Bakers — enter as a contestant and prepare treats
- Sponsors — pledge a sponsorship and receive benefits
- Guests — purchase tickets of stamps to exchange for cupcakes and cookies
Special guest judges will be on hand to select winners from each category and award grand prizes for one cupcake and one cookie at each contestant level.
February 8th may not seem that close, but it will be here before you know it. The following deadlines are in place for the event.
- Bakers — must enter as a contestant by Friday, January 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM
- Sponsors — must pledge a sponsorship by Friday, January 24, 2014
- Guests — must purchase tickets online by Saturday, January 25, 2014
Tickets will be on sale at the event, but online purchases include a bonus.
Whether you want to sample the baked goods and buy some for home or participate as a contestant or sponsor, visit the event page now to learn all of the details and then purchase your entries and tickets online.