We regularly host a variety of events to provide community outreach, raise awareness of our program, recruit new volunteers, fund raise and furnish training to our volunteer guardians ad litem. The following continuing education events have been recently added to our calendar.
My JumpVault Workshop
Information on JumpVault, a safe and secure place in the cloud to store and easily retrieve all of your child's important documents, photographs, contacts and more.
- My JumpVault Workshop
- Monday, August 26, 2013, 6:00 PM–7:00 PM or
- Monday, September 30, 2013, 6:00 PM–7:00 PM or
- Monday, October 28, 2013, 6:00 PM–7:00 PM or
- Monday, December 16, 2013, 6:00 PM–7:00 PM
Rural Behavioral Health Webinar
Resource Poor or Rich? — Asset Building to Provide Behavioral Health Services for Children, Youth and Families in Rural Communities hosted by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- Rural Behavioral Health Webinar
- Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 3:00 PM–4:30 PM