The Second Judicial Circuit Guardian ad Litem Program and Child Advocates II, Inc. (CAII) work to build partnerships with individuals, businesses and organizations in the community for fundraising, outreach, recruitment, logistics and supplies.
Without the assistance provided by our CAII Partners and Community Supporters, ensuring children have a court-appointed volunteer guardian ad litem, legal assistance and financial resources would be extremely difficult.
- CAII Partners: Champion
- Hopping Green & Sams, P.A.
- CAII Partners: Cornerstone
- Holy Comforter Episcopal School
- CAII Partners: Advocate
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Institute for Intergovernmental Research
- Paralegal Association of Florida, Inc.
- Pennington, Moore, Wilkinson, Bell & Dunbar, P.A.
- Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, P.A.
- Springtime Tallahassee's Antebellum Statehood Krewe
- Tallahassee Community College Division of Science and Mathematics
- Thurman Law Firm, P.A.
- Trinity United Methodist Church
- Community Supporters: Local Businesses
- Coosh's Bayou Rouge
- Ten Thousand Villages of Tallahassee
- Uptown Café and Catering
- The Wharf Express
- Community Supporters: Other Businesses
- Beef 'O'Brady's Family Sports Pub
- Genghis Grill
- Hurricane Grill & Wings
We thank all of our CAII Partners and community supporters for their generous contributions!