Your donations can help support the abused, abandoned and neglected children in the Big Bend area right now. Please consider making a financial contribution in any amount.
You can donate money using your credit card, debit card or checking account via PayPal, or by mailing a check or money order made payable to Guardian ad Litem Foundation Second Circuit, Inc.
Guardian ad Litem Foundation Second Circuit, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) volunteer organization founded to support the Second Judicial Circuit Guardian ad Litem Program.
On behalf of the children you help support, we thank you for your generous contributions!
While some issues are best handled at the legislative level, many others can be addressed locally. As these needs are identified, projects are developed to help fulfill them by devoting resources, conducting public outreach, seeking donations or whatever is required.
You can learn more about our current projects for children and youth in the community and then make targeted contributions from each project page.
From time to time, we post special requests from circuit staff who are looking for assistance from the community. Requests generally hope to address one family's specific needs or provide frequently needed items to different households on an ongoing basis.
Guardian ad Litem Foundation Second Circuit, Inc. is 100% volunteer driven. Your investment as a Partner will have an immediate and positive impact on the lives of abused and neglected children within our program and support our mission to provide ongoing services to the children of the Big Bend.
We offer the following annual partnership levels for individuals, organizations and businesses.
Champion the mission of Guardian ad Litem
$5000 or more
Become the cornerstone of a child's life
$2500 – $4999
Play a principal role in a child's future
$1000 – $2499
Advocate for a child's best interests
$500 – $999
Contribute to the foundation
$10 – $499
In addition to supporting the children in our community, Partners are offered several additional benefits.
- Champion partners will receive an annual plaque acknowledging your partnership
- Champion, Cornerstone, Principal and Advocate partners will be recognized in the foundation brochure, at events and annually in the Tallahassee Democrat
- Your logo, a description of your organization and a hyperlink to your website on the Community Supporters page; a hyperlink to your website on the Links page; and your logo and a hyperlink randomly displayed on our home page
- An I Am for the Child sticker
- An annual electronic financial report showing how your donation helped
- A annual letter/donation receipt acknowledging your tax deductible contributions
- Opportunities to attend and host informational sessions on the Guardian ad Litem Program
- GAL Go-Green grocery bag — for any donations of $50 or more
To find out how you or your organization can participate, contact Guardian ad Litem Foundation Second Circuit, Inc. and tell them that you want to become a Partner. Thank you for you support!
PO Box 3992
Tallahassee, Florida 32315-3992